Shadow Factory Shadow Factory

very good game, but

it got extremely irritating that you couldnt save the game, you should make it so you can save inbetween levels, as i still cant seem to finish this game. other than that i love it, im going to try beating it with only 3 lives (how do you get more credits)

oh and a bug... when you have 0 credits left and you want to repair your car say by 490, you click repair and it repairs youre car and gives you the 490 to your credits

Rotting Onslaught Rotting Onslaught

Extremely well done

The work you put into this must have been immense. Probably the best programming done for a flash in a long time. Must have taken hundreds of test runs to get it unbugged. *bow*

gavD responds:

Thanks - it took 10 months to make, and went through nearly 50 version, including 5 release candidates!

Jet Pack Jim Demo Jet Pack Jim Demo

That was a pretty slick game

I really like the concept of this game, the art and everything was awesome.
What i liked:
the fact that your jetpack didnt last forever, really good concept. This is like super mario only harder
What i didnt like:
When you died there was no sort of checkpoint to go start over... u just went back to the start... by going back to the start the health bar is useless... what i would do is just drop him from the sky again when he dies and reduct 1/4 of the health bar or something in that sense...
music needs to be better... other than that, great game!

Mario Game Mario Game

I really dont see why this is turd of the week

Besides getting stuck at the end, this game really had me going... it was a lot of fun. Add some sound and more levels and this deserves front page (I personally find this should have been on front page instead of that crappy "super mario starcatcher" game)

Nice going, i like your work

-Lux Aeterna

RK1989 responds:

Thanks, and if you like it know you will love the new version which is just like playing the old game, it has coins, enemys, everthing, its out after may.

thanks anyways cya then

Tetrus Tetrus

Some notes

1) add the original tetris music and background... thatd rock the house times four
2) the field isnt big enough and the blocks come down way too fast

resubmit it with these new features and you got ur ass a front page game

~Flash Warcraft ~Flash Warcraft

Very good

its amazing that someone can program something so complicated... zou must be a fuckin genious... simple things like the fucking slowness of the game got on my nerves... you jackass should have used a picter for a ground not yellow... whatever... it kicked ass for a remake

Sim Valentine: VDM Sim Valentine: VDM

DUDE!!! THIS DESERVES FRONT PAGE!!!

Dude this is one of my favourite dating games ever.. its fucking great... how do you get the goth chick??? if they dont put this on the front page i dont know whats wrong with this world
the thing i liked most was that you didnt have to walk around so much.. or build up stats and shit i hate that GOOD JOB!!! DO MORE!!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

FUCKIN BEST THING ON NG!!!

oh god, i havent been addicted this much to a game since the original hentai simgirl... heres my song ITS AWESOME!!!

9-0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---880---0---0-- -0---0---0---0---0---3---9----2---2---3-3-4---0---0---4---1- --5-5-0-4---0---0---3-8-1---1---0---5-2---2---2-c-b3-0-4-0-3 -0-3-1-2-7-2-0---0---1---1---1---0---4-4-4-4-4-6-8-6-8-7-3-7 -8-7-3-6-2--a---

Lockagotchi Lockagotchi

i cant see it but

did you copy me? im not sure... cuz i submitted my "crappagotchi" game two days ago... maybe u saw it and it inspired you... if it did thats cool cuz thats wat lux aeterna is supposed to do..if oyu have no idea what im talkin about look at my profile and then click on my game...
0 because i cant open it..