The Curtail of the Covert The Curtail of the Covert

what can i say besides...

absolutely brilliant? very effective music video, the song could ahve been better (mostly just dodgy voice recordings the problem) but other than that i enjoyed every second of this video, very creative, very nice, excellent job

Join the Service! Join the Service!

You my good sir are a genius

Absolutely hilarious. great style, i love how random this is

Project I.V. Project I.V.

Nice movie in general

I think the colors were a bit off though, any chance that gun action was inspired by equilibrium? Looks very similar to the scenes in that movie

Shadow Factory Shadow Factory

very good game, but

it got extremely irritating that you couldnt save the game, you should make it so you can save inbetween levels, as i still cant seem to finish this game. other than that i love it, im going to try beating it with only 3 lives (how do you get more credits)

oh and a bug... when you have 0 credits left and you want to repair your car say by 490, you click repair and it repairs youre car and gives you the 490 to your credits

Rotting Onslaught Rotting Onslaught

Extremely well done

The work you put into this must have been immense. Probably the best programming done for a flash in a long time. Must have taken hundreds of test runs to get it unbugged. *bow*

gavD responds:

Thanks - it took 10 months to make, and went through nearly 50 version, including 5 release candidates!

Jet Pack Jim Demo Jet Pack Jim Demo

That was a pretty slick game

I really like the concept of this game, the art and everything was awesome.
What i liked:
the fact that your jetpack didnt last forever, really good concept. This is like super mario only harder
What i didnt like:
When you died there was no sort of checkpoint to go start over... u just went back to the start... by going back to the start the health bar is useless... what i would do is just drop him from the sky again when he dies and reduct 1/4 of the health bar or something in that sense...
music needs to be better... other than that, great game!